This high-performance practice steam sterilizer brings the same record operating times as the almost identical Vacuklav 40 B+ Evolution. Its innovative double chamber technology means the sterilization and drying of unwrapped instruments in only 10 minutes; wrapped instruments in a Class-B program require no more than 20 minutes. Both times include fractionated pre-vacuum and drying. The intelligent drying system DRYtelligence uses especially-developed algorithms to adapt the drying to the load in order to shorten the operating times even further and save resources. The Vacuklav 41 B+ Evolution is fitted with a patented air-cooling system, making it into a true stand-alone steam sterilizer as it requires no connections other than to the electricity supply.
An especial advantage is the integrated software for approval, labelling and traceability of the sterilized instruments. This provides protection for doctor and patient alike. The extra-size of the colour-touch display makes work easier and avoids maloperation. Simply switch on the device, follow the intuitive instructions and enjoy your work.
- ✓Patented double-jacket technology brings the fastest of operating times
- ✓DRYtelligence – intelligent drying for every loading configuration
- ✓Documentation, approval and traceability via XXL colour-touch display with intuitive operating interface
- ✓Maximum load quantity in an extra-long sterilization chamber 9 kg
- ✓Stand-alone with patented air-cooling system